The site and its owner PS Graphics will not disclose to any third party Confidential Information of its customers using the website for a sales transaction. The site does not store personal information from the customer except as a means of ensuring your order is safely recorded to allow production and despatch of your order and the Confidential Information for no other purpose than to initiate the supply of goods/services ordered and paid for in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. In order to safeguard our customers we do not offer a sign in or password for use on the site so that your transaction can be a simple shopping and payment via a secure gateway.
Terms and Conditions
- 41 Club Sales is operated by PS Graphics and any payments made for goods will be made solely to PS Graphics by its on-line payment gateway.
- Orders are accepted and administered by 41 Club Sales trading as PS Graphics.
- Cancellation – The seller cannot accept cancellation of orders except by mutual agreement due to the possiblity of personalisation of products or despatched orders. Any refunds will be offered only in the event of PS Graphics error and any incorrect ordered products will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Warranty – Whilst every effort will be made to supply goods which are fit for purpose for which they are intended to be put, no warranty express or implied is given by the Seller as to the suitability or fitness of the goods supplied for any particular purpose.
- Damage, Shortage or Loss – The Seller will not accept responsibility for damage, shortage or loss in transit unless notice in writing of such damage, shortage or loss is given to the Seller and the Carrier within the carrier’s permitted period. In event of non-delivery (or total loss) no claims can be entertained unless a separate notice in writing of such non-delivery reaches the seller within 10 days of despatch.
- Returned goods – Goods will not be accepted for return without prior agreement of the Seller. The Seller will take back all goods supplied by it which are agreed to be defective and which are returned to it within 28 days of the date of despatch with details giving the reason for return and the date and number of the Seller’s invoice (or order) upon which such goods were charged. The Seller reserves the right to decide whether to supply to the Buyer replacement goods free of charge or to refer to the Buyer the price of the defective goods. Defects in part of any order shall not be ground for cancellation of any remaining part of the order, which is not defective.
- Indemnity – The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against all damages, penalties, costs and expenses to which the Seller may become liable as a result of work done in accordance with the Buyer’s specification, which involves an infringement of a registered Design or Copyright that has not been made clear to the Seller.
- Risk – The risk in all goods shall pass to the buyer on delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
- Specification – All sizes and capacities should be taken as approximate
- Data Protection – Please note the following regarding the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not under any circumstances pass your information to any third party or organisation or discuss any personal details with any other Company or Organisation.
- As part of our Company security any direct purchases made by telephone where we generate a payment from your card details we will not record any of the information given and confirm with card payment receipt by email.
- We will provide you with details of our bankers/financiers and that of any credit reference agencies used on request.
- All products listed ex stock and can normally be despatched within 24 hours of payment or in case of Personalised items will be despatched within 5-10 days except for Regalia which carry a 6-8 week turnaround from order.
The data we process using both consent and contractual obligation as the legal basis for processing under the Data Protection Act 2018. The Company (PS Graphics) operating on this website as 41 Club Sales will treat any personal data responsibly and in a secure and private manner. In order for us to fulfill the orders you make via this website we must keep on file your personal details. The details are the same details that you entered when you made a purchase and consist of your Name, address, telephone numbers and email address. You have the right to request us to delete this information from our record, by doing so you will have to re-enter to make further orders in the future but, if this is something you require us to carry out, by requesting this in writing it will be cleared within 24 hrs from all records held.
The Company processes your personal data in a manner that is legal, effective and efficient, while protecting your privacy and confidentiality, as described in our Privacy Agreement.
The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- Right to be informed about how your data is processed and why in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way.
- Right to access your personal data and verify the lawfulness of the processing.
- Right to rectification if the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling / legal / financial reason for its continued processing.
- Right to restrict processing, to ‘block’ or suppress processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability allows you to request your personal data that we hold in a structured.
- Right to object to processing your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling), direct marketing or processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights related to automated decision making.
PS Graphics does not employ automated decision-making processes. The data stored is only used to identify you as the customer and fulfill an order you have made.
Any financial transaction made between you and the Company by electronic payment is performed separately by a secure payment gateway and any personal information is NOT recorded or retained and is encrypted on entry. Any payments made to us by telephone are not recorded or retained and are only made through a secure payment gateway during your contact with us at the time of conversation.